Pages

Saturday 19 December 2015

Blogmas #19 - A baby-less Christmas...

am hugely lucky to be blessed with an amazing group of mummy friends. These gorgeous ladies are there for me whenever I need, to peel me off the floor when I'm having a meltdown, talk things through when marital bliss isn't feeling quite so blissful and make me laugh like I've never laughed before. In short they are very special ladies and I don't know quite what I would do without them. 

A few weeks ago, we decided we needed a well deserved baby-less Christmas. So last night we checked the boys into daddy daycare, put on our highest heels and headed off to the local pub. Prosecco was flowing, the food was delicious and we had several cases of absolute hysteria and uncontrollable giggles. 

It was a truly lovely evening and I walked through my door at 11 o'clock filled with a warm fuzzy feeling (although there's a small chance that was down to the prosecco...). So thank you ladies, not only for a wonderful night, but for being my rocks through my most challenging adventure yet. You mean the world to me and I love you all <3 


Happy Blogmas! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...